Benchmark Instances used in the SAT-Race
- Main track benchmarks: sr15bench.zip
- Parallel track benchmarks: sr15bench-hard.zip
- Lists of Satisfiable, Unsatisfiable and Unsolved instances.
The unsolved instances were not solved by any of the solvers participating in the main or parallel tracks.
- New Benchmark Descriptions
- Joe Bebel: Factorization of Large Primes [txt]
- Jesus Giraldez-Cru and Jordi Levy: Pseudo-Industrial Random Instances [pdf]
- Tobias Sebastian Hahn, Norbert Manthey and Tobias Philipp: Solving the Modulo Game with SAT [pdf]
- Norbert Manthey: Finding Single Track Gray Codes with SAT [pdf]
- Pavel Surynek: Multi-Robot Path Planning on Graphs [pdf]
- Aaron Tomb: Verification of Cryptographic Algorithms [txt]
- Incremental Track Benchmark Submission by Florian Lonsing, Johannes Oetsch and Uwe Egly [tar.gz] with
additional inputs [tar.7z]
- Will be available later.